NXP® has developed the MIFARE Classic MF1S70yyX/V1 to be used in a contactless smart card according to ISO/IEC 14443 Type A.
The MIFARE Classic EV1 4K MF1S70yyX/V1 IC is used in applications like public transport ticketing and can also be used for various other applications.
An intelligent anticollision function allows operating more than one card in the field simultaneously. The anticollision algorithm selects each card individually and ensures that the execution of a transaction with a selected card is performed correctly without interference from another card in the field.
Simple integration and user convenience
The MF1S70yyX/V1 is designed for simple integration and user convenience which allows complete ticketing transactions to be handled in less than 100 ms.
- Contactless transmission of data and energy supply
- Operating frequency of 13.56 MHz
- Data integrity of 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
- Typical ticketing transaction time of < 100 ms (including backup management)
- Random ID support (7 Byte UID version)
- Operating distance up to 100 mm depending on antenna geometry and reader configuration
- Data transfer of 106 kbit/s
- 7 Byte UID or 4 Byte NUID
- 4 kB, organized in 32 sectors of 4 blocks and 8 sectors of 16 blocks (one block consists of 16 bytes)
- Data retention time of 10 years
- User definable access conditions for each memory block
- Write endurance 200000 cycles
- Public transportation
- Electronic toll collection
- School and campus cards
- Internet cafes
- Access management
- Car parking
- Employee cards
- Manufacturer programmed 7-byte UID or 4-byte NUID identifier for each device
- Random ID support
- Mutual three pass authentication (ISO/IEC DIS 9798-2)
- An individual set of two keys per sector to support multi-application with key hierarchy